Re: fof can't work in multiple node

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 17:04:27 +0200

Hi Rui,

No, the FOF option can be used with multiple nodes. The termination you encountered is odd and should not have happened.

Could you send your complete configuration, ideally the full stdout of this run? Perhaps there is something unusual about your setup that is related to the problem. Without more information I cannot say much.

Best,
Volker