Re: fof can't work in multiple node

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 17:05:58 +0100

Hi Rui,

Hm, you do not say what precisely did not work. The file that you give G4 needs to be an unperturbed particle distribution (for example a glass), scaled to the correct boxsize and with the right particle mass. I've just tried it generating such a file with the attached script, and it worked for me.

Regards,
Volker