fof can't work in multiple node

From: HU, Rui <1155168718_at_link.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 03:07:11 +0000

Hi all,

I am trying to use gadge4 in the cluster, and I activate the FOF option in Config.sh. I try to use multiple nodes (each node contains one Xeon processor), the simulation comes out the error:
"Code termination on task= XXX, function treefind_fof_primary(), file src/fof/fof_findgroups.cc, line 315: unexpected because in the present algorithm we are only allowed walk local branches."

But it works with only one node. So does that error mean the fof algorithm can only be used in one node/cpu? Or are there any issues related parallel running?

Best,
Rui