Re: cooling

From: Yves Revaz <yves.revaz_at_epfl.ch>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:38:23 +0200

Dear Marie,

There is already a posting on the gadget list that may help :

http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/gadget/gadget-list/0147.html
http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/gadget/gadget-list/0148.html

For the implementation of the cooling, you simply have to compute
the Lambda function (cooling function) that is very clearly discribed in
Katz et al. 96.
You can also have a look at
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2007MNRAS.379..963M

Regards,