Re: cooling

From: Gabriel Altay <gabriel.altay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:15:58 -0400

Hi Marie,

I don't know the specifics of the Gadget implementation, but if you are
interested in radiative cooling for primordial chemistry in general you
might want to have a look here
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/galtay/numerical.html#topic4
(sometimes in order to procrastinate I make lists of helpful astro-ph
papers). The papers by Abel et al. and Anninos et al. go into some detail.

best,
Gabe

Gabriel Altay
Graduate Student