Incorrect star formation time step criterion in default model of star formation

From: Leonard Romano <leonard.romano_at_tum.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:37:55 +0200

Dear gadget-list members,

I noticed that the time step criterion based on the local SFR is
essentially never active.
Digging a bit deeper into the source code I found that the field SFR is
stored in units of Msun/yr,
but for the time step criterion ~ Mgas/SFR the conversion back to code
units seems to never be made.
Maybe I overlooked a conversion back to code units somewhere but if not,
I think this should be fixed.

Best,
Leonard

--