EntropyToInvGammaPred not integrated in Hydrokick

From: Leonard Romano <leonard.romano_at_tum.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 12:55:05 +0200

Dear Gadget list members,

I noticed that when one uses PRESSURE_ENTROPY_SPH the variables Entropy and EntropyPred
are integrated during the Hydrokick in the function sim::hydro_force(...) but never used.
Instead the pressure is computed from EntropyToInvGammaPred. This alone wouldn't be confusing,
but at the same time in the function simparticles::drift_particle(...) these two variables
are integrated too, and then EntropyToInvGammaPred is updated in order to be consistent with them,
so I am wondering if either I don't understand this formulation of SPH well enough or instead
there is an update of EntropyToInvGammaPred missing in sim::hydro_force(...).

Thank you very much,
Leonard

--
Leonard Romano, B.Sc.(レオナルド・ロマノ)