Re: Issue with "LEAN" option in "shared_mem_handler.cc"

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 17:10:16 +0100

Dear Leonard,

Yes, the contents of the All structure are not necessarily available on the ghost ranks that are assigned for the shared memory handler loop. One can however change this. I have added an initialization of All on the ghost ranks at the end of the begrun2() function, which in principle should allow you to call getMass() now also on these ghost ranks.

Best regards,
Volker