Issue with "LEAN" option in "shared_mem_handler.cc"

From: Leonard Romano <leonard.romano_at_tum.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 00:11:26 +0100

Dear All,

I noticed that when I run DMO-simulations with Gadget 4 on multiple
nodes with
the "LEAN" option, foreign particles are fetched with mass=0.
When I print "All.PartMass" from within the shared_memory_handler loop
it prints zero, while if I print it in other functions on compute ranks
it prints
the value I specify in the mass table of my initial condition file.
It seems plausible to me that All.PartMass is just not set to any value
on the ghost_ranks
(which enter the loop before the parameter file is read in).
Is my understanding correct and one should thus not access the mass of a
particle with
"getMass()" within the shared_memory_handler loop?

Best Regards,
Leonard Romano