Generating ICs using N-GenIC

From: Bishu <bishoophy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 16:55:01 +0530

Hi

I am trying to use GADGET 2 for my research and I am generating the
initial conditions using the N-GenIC code. The parameter file that comes
with the tarball has a parameter Nsample. The value of Nasmple is cubed
to get the total number of particles. There is also a file called
dummy_glass.dat in the tarball N-GenIC.tar.gz. I have found that
changing the variable TileFac in ics.param changes the total number of
particles. What is the connection between Nsample and TileFac is my
question. Thank you for your time.