Tabulated Power Spectrum and Initial Conditions

From: Antonio Bibiano <antbbn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:01:38 +1000

Hello Everyone,
I was trying to generate some initial conditions for a cosmological
simulation using
N-genIC and i wanted to use a tabulated power spectrum.
This is my first experience with simulations so I apologize if my questions
are obvious or even stupid!

My question is, should the redshift of the tabulated power spectrum be the
same as the starting
Redshift in the N-genIC parameter file?

I got my power spectra from CAMB and CLASS, as far as i understand those
powerspectra a normalized to the sigma_8 that the programs give in their
output, so ReNormalizeInputSpectrum = 0 should be the right setting, is
this right? And so the Sigma8 parameter should be initialized as the one
given by those ouputs?

Antonio Bibiano.