References on ICs implementation

From: brunetto <brunetto.ziosi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:59:31 +0200

Hi all!
I'm quite new to Gadget and new to the list, so please excuse me if I
ask silly questions.
I'm trying to work with Gadget and ICs generators for my PhD project,
but I can't find any reference on
how they work in practice.

I've read a lot of papers on the theory, on the refinement of the
algorithms, but
nothing about "how to write down a simple ICs generator" for example,
or how to implement
that theory.
Something like ICs generator tutorial o ICs for dummies!

I've also tried to read the sources of N-GenIC, 2LPTic, grafic,
mpcgrafic and cosmics,
but I am not able to understand the essentials.

Can you suggest me at least a starting point to understand
the implementation of the algorithms for IC generation?

Thanks!

--
Brunetto Ziosi
PhD Student in Astronomy