Error When Deleting Particles

From: Dimitry Ayzenberg <dayzenbe_at_andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:00:33 -0500

I'm trying to simulate collisions between non-sph particles by deleting
one of the colliding particles and changing the properties of the other to
keep everything physical. Everything seems to be correct and I added this:

All.NumForcesSinceLastDomainDecomp = 1 +
                All.TreeDomainUpdateFrequency * All.TotNumPart;

, which Volker Springel suggested to add for someone else who was doing
something similar. I'm now getting an error that says: "No domain
decomposition that stays within memory bounds is possible." I tracked this
error down and it seems to be caused by something to do with the function
domain_findSplit, which checks if it is possible to split up the
domain-grid. I have little idea how I would go around fixing this or why
it is occurring. I'm running this on my own personal computer so it's just
one processor. Can anyone please help me?

-Dimitry Ayzenberg