different particles

From: Florian Beutler <florian.beutler_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:41:37 +0200

hello
I am working with a DM halo containing particles with different mass (shell model). I would like to have different softening values for particles with different mass. The softening value is connected to the particle type therefore I am using particle types 1-5 for halo particles (I think these particle types are all collisionless and I can use them all as halo type particles... or am I wrong?). Is there any possibility to extend the particle types to more then 5?
thanks and regards
Florian Beutler
--
Florian Beutler: florian.beutler_at_gmx.de
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02