Re: Gadget4 hangs with a zoomed-in IC

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:45:38 +0100

Hi Weiguang,

I examined this issue and am positive that this is a bug in the intel_mpi/2018 module you are using (Intel Parallel_Studio_XE_2018, 2018.2.199).

The code works fine at this place with intel_mpi/2020 or OpenMPI (openmpi/4.1.1 tested 4.1.1) on your machine Cosma6. So either use the module intel_mpi/2020 or the module openmpi/4.1.1.

Best,
Volker