Re: Gadget4 hangs with a zoomed-in IC

From: Weiguang Cui <cuiweiguang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 19:49:48 +0000

Hi Volker,

Sorry for this late reply, Cosma is just back online.
I have turned off ALLOW_HDF5_COMPRESSION and given it a try, but this does
not help.
All simulation data is saved in the cosma6
disk: /cosma6/data/dp004/dc-cui3/group-zoom/G4-test/
Please let me know if you can not access it.

Best,
Weiguang

https://weiguangcui.github.io/