Re: A problem with "chealpix.h"

From: Tiago Castro <tiagobscastro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 12:57:56 +0200

Hi Zhengyang,

  I am guessing here as you have not passed many details of what you were
doing. Probably this problem occurred because you are trying to compile the
code with the option for creating mass maps on the fly. If you want to run
the simulation, you can comment it on the Config.sh and recompile it.

Regards,