Timer "ngbtreebuild" never called (G4)

From: Leonard Romano <leonard.romano_at_tum.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:51:27 +0100

Dear everyone,

I noticed that the timer for the tree construction of the neighbor-tree
is never called. Instead upon tree construction the timer "treebuild"
associated with "treegrav" timer is called in general for all tree
constructions. I think this is misleading (and probably not intended) as
it greatly increases the perceived cost associated with gravity and
reduces the perceived cost associated with the neighbor-tree.
This comment isn't really meant as a question, but rather something I
wanted to point out, so maybe it doesn't really belong in this mailing
list...

Thank you for your attention,
Leonard

--