Re: running Gadget 2 simulation on stampede

From: Andre Bubel <kontakt_at_andre-bubel.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 05:17:58 +0100

Hi,

I haven't worked with Gadget for a while, and don't have access to your
cluster, but I would check two things:

1. Does your InitCondFile path end with 'galaxy.param'? Looking at the
error message it seems that you only have specified the directory, not
the file itself.

2. Are the paths to your files the same on the cluster nodes as on the
machine you are submitting from? I.e. you might want to check *if you
can access the files on the computing nodes, e.g. with a mpi job that
just calls 'ls' on the directory.

Hope that helps. :)

Best,
Andre Bubel