Re: Re: Re: HDF5 - Gadget Converter

From: Robert Thompson <rthompsonj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:04:46 -0500

Hi Gadget list,

I’ve developed a few scripts of my own to allow for the conversion between binary types 1/2, tipsy <—> HDF5 and have attached them to this email. They do however, depend on pyGadgetReader which is my backend gadget data reader (https://bitbucket.org/rthompson/pygadgetreader <https://bitbucket.org/rthompson/pygadgetreader>). Hope these are of some use!

-Robert