Installing and running on Rocks cluster

From: Jeudy Blanco <jeudyb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:39:07 -0600

Hi,

My name is Jeudy Blanco, researcher from Universidad de Costa Rica.

I just finished installing a small cluster using Rocks (5.5) and installed
Gadget. If I run the galaxy sample only in the master node, it runs fine,
but if I try to run it using more machines in the cluster, it get stuck at

"Running on 20 processors"

No output, no cpu.txt or other files created. No error files. Very strange.

This is the command I'm using to run the example:

mpirun -np 20 -machinefile machines ./Gadget2 galaxy.param

I know MPI (openmpi) in the cluster works because if I run a simple sample
I can see response from all the nodes in the cluster.

If anybody has experience in installing and running Gadget on a Rocks
cluster, or if this has been answered in the past, please ping me or point
me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.