RE: Help to run gadget2 in macbook

From: Prem Dhungel <premrd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:26:58 +0530

Hi Sander,

I successfully completed "configure, make and sudo make install" for each of the following:
fftw-2.1.5

lam-7.0.6 for MPI
gsl

Also commented out the HDF5. But for the Gadget2, I still have the following error:

prems-macbook:~ prem$ cd gadget2
prems-macbook:gadget2 prem$ make
mpicc main.o run.o predict.o begrun.o endrun.o global.o timestep.o init.o restart.o io.o accel.o read_ic.o ngb.o system.o allocate.o density.o gravtree.o hydra.o driftfac.o domain.o allvars.o potential.o forcetree.o peano.o gravtree_forcetest.o pm_periodic.o pm_nonperiodic.o longrange.o -g -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm -lsrfftw_mpi -lsfftw_mpi -lsrfftw -lsfftw -o Gadget2
ld: library not found for -lsrfftw_mpi
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Gadget2] Error 1

Thanks.