p4_error: Child process exited while making connection to remote process on

From: Ralph Rudd <theralph.rudd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:05:57 +0200

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for their responses to my previous
question. I could, however, not solve the problem. I have switched to
running Gadget2 on an older version of MPICH that is already installed on
the cluster. However I get the following output:

p4_error: Child process exited while making connection to remote process on
"cluster login node"

Any input would again be appreciated. I have tested that Gadget2 runs on a
single node without problems.