Re: Gsl libraries are not being found, out of ideas?

From: Ralph Rudd <theralph.rudd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:22:40 +0200

I have made sure about the library locations on the compute nodes. I haven't
actually tested Gadget on the login node (just on desktop with equivalent
settings), hope to do it this weekend when the traffic won't bother anyone
else too badly. Could it be that something in Gadget is initiating a
function call to the standard library location?