MG - Gadget (P - Gadget 3 modified gravity module)

From: Sipho Lukhozi <sslukhozi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 19:10:51 +0200

Good day Gadget users,

Do we have a publicly available code for MG-Gadget? The authors of this
paper https://arxiv.org/pdf/1305.2418.pdf mention that they implement
modified gravity as a module in P-Gadget3. I am trying to access that
module so that I can see how the changes were made in the code.

I would gladly appreciate your help in finding the code if it is available
publicly or for anyone to demonstrate with an example how the Gadget2
source code can be modified to account for modified gravity. I have been
looking at the accel.c, forcetree.c, gravtree.c, and potential.c since I
think these are the source code files to be amended for f(R) considerations.

Thanks,
Sipho