Re: abrupt "Final time reached" message.

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 15:52:51 +0200

Hi Hassan,

What command are you using to start the code? Specifically, do you include a start-up flag after the parameterfile?

One possibility is that restart a simulation that already reached the final time.

If this is not the case, you need to send the complete log-file to say more, not just the final lines.

Regards,
Volker