OutputListOn is activated but the output_times.txt is not read

From: Hassan Fathivavsari <h.fathie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 10:58:28 +0200

Dear all,

I tried to run the simulation in the /examples/DM-L50-N128 folder. But
I also defined the following times in the output_times.txt file in order to
produce snapshots only at these specified times:

--- content of the output_times.txt file ------
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0

I accordingly modified the param.txt file in order for it to use the
output_times.txt file:
%---- Output frequency and output paramaters
OutputListOn 1
TimeBetSnapshot 0.02
TimeOfFirstSnapshot 0.02
TimeBetStatistics 0.02
NumFilesPerSnapshot 1
MaxFilesWithConcurrentIO 1

After running the model, the code ONLY produced one snapshot at z = 2.995
or t = 0.25.
But t = 0.25 was not present in the output_times.txt file that I defined.
It seems that the
code does not see the output_times.txt file.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this problem.

Best regards,
Hassan