An undergraduate student's question after reading the manual

From: 张正阳 <zzy_at_mail.ynu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 00:59:07 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,all,

  I am now an undergraduate student,and I have read the manual carefully,but there are still a few important questions that I don't understand.

  1.What is the number of each particle in the simulation.For example,we choose Nsample=128,So how many gas particles are there, and how many other particles are there.

  2.I now understand that the gas particle is the kind of SPH particle, but the other particles, such as disk, are it a collision-free gravitational particle or SPH plus collision-free particle.

  3.What kind of particle is "Bndry", and does it have any practical effect.

  4.In the simulation, will gas particles be transformed into stars particles, and if so, will the number or mass of particles be changed.

  I would be most grateful if you could answer my questions.

Best wishes,

Zhengyang Zhang