'PartType0' and 'gas' particle numbers do not match.

From: Hassan Fathivavsari <h.fathie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 10:27:34 +0100

Dear all,

In the following simulation, PartType0 corresponds to 'gas'.
Here when we take the shape of the coordinate array, it
shows that we have 4334546 PartType0 particles:

coordinates = ad[("PartType0","Coordinates")]
print(coordinates.shape)
(4334546, 3)

But when we take the shape of the 'x' position using the following
lines of code, it shows that we have 5633552 'gas' particles.

  x = ad[("gas","x")]
print(x.shape)
(5633552,)

Since 'PartType0' is the same as 'gas ', then why do we get two
different numbers of particles for the 'PartType0' and 'gas' particles ?

I would be grateful if someone could help me with this ?

With best regards,
Hassan