Re: Gadget4: Postprocessing options: Not looking for correct files.

From: Volker Springel <vspringel_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 10:45:16 +0100

Hi Swati,

Thanks. I think this happened because you did not use ICFormat=3, despite having input files in HDF5 format. Unfortunately "ICFormat" is somewhat of a confusing misnomer (for historical reasons). It would better be called "InputFileFormat", or something like this, because the code treats this as determining the input file format also for all postprocessing options.

Regards,
Volker