Installing and running Gadget 2 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

From: turhan nasri <turhannasri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:43:53 -0500

Hi,

I am just starting to learn SPH simulation. I was following this tutorial:
https://astrobites.org/2011/04/02/installing-and-running-gadget-2/

It seems I succesfully generated the executable Gadget2 inside the /Gadget2
directory, then I copied both the Gadget2 executable and galaxy.param file
to a newly created galaxy directory. However when I run:

    mpirun -np 2 ./Gadget2 ./galaxy.param

I get the following error:

    ./Gadget2: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.0: cannot
    ./Gadget2: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.0: cannot

I believe it has to do something with my Makefile. I am sharing the adjust
settings for target computer part, if it gives any hint to the error:

    #--------------------------------------- Select target computer

    SYSTYPE="trina"
    #SYSTYPE="Mako"
    #SYSTYPE="Regatta"
    #SYSTYPE="RZG_LinuxCluster"
    #SYSTYPE="RZG_LinuxCluster-gcc"
    #SYSTYPE="OpteronMPA"
    #SYSTYPE="OPA-Cluster32"
    #SYSTYPE="OPA-Cluster64"

    #--------------------------------------- Adjust settings for target
computer

    ifeq ($(SYSTYPE),"trina")
    CC = mpicc
    OPTIMIZE = -O3 -Wall
    GSL_INCL = -I/usr/local/include
    GSL_LIBS = -L/usr/local/lib
    FFTW_INCL= -I/usr/local/include
    FFTW_LIBS= -L/usr/local/lib
    MPICHLIB = -L/usr/lib
    endif

I thought if there were error in makefile, the executable would not have
created at the first place. But the executable was there and I have this
error. I would very much appreciate if anyone has any suggestion on this.
thanks

Turhan