Using white noise initial power spectrum.

From: utkarsh giri <utkarshgiri18_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:57:56 +0530

Hello!

I have been trying to run N-GenIC with a tabulated white noise power
spectrum as an input. ( P(k) = constant ). I set renormalization = 1 to
renormalize the input according to given sigma8. However after running the
N-GenIC, when I compare the power spectrum from the output snapshot with
the values in "inputspec_ics.txt" file, I don't get a proper overlap of
curves i.e. the power from snapshot does not match the power
from inputspec_ics.txt. Could you please tell me what I might be doing
wrong.

Regards,
Utkarsh