Re: Installing and running on Rocks cluster

From: Jeudy Blanco <jeudyb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:47:02 -0600

I was able to solve my problem. I post the solution in case it helps others
in the future.

In Rocks, you can not run complex programs such as Gadget directly with
mpirun. You need to submit it using qsub, the queue manager. Instructions
for this can be found in Rocks documentation. After this, runs beautifully.

Regards