Interacting Blast-Wavwe

From: Araya-Melo, Pablo <p.araya_at_jacobs-university.de>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:34:01 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to set up an interacting blast-wave experiment (Woodward and Colella, 1984). It requires reflecting boundary conditions, so I am setting -DSPH_BND_PARTICLES at x=0 and x=1. For the rest, I am setting the same options as for the shock tube. Should I construct the tube in the same way, i.e., create a cube with glass initial conditions and then glue it a few times in order to obtain a tube (x axis longer than y and z)?

Thank you!

Cheers,

Pablo