Regarding P-GenIC code for 1500^3 particles.

From: Vaibhav Sharma <honeysh24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:44:35 +0530

Hello all,
I tried the Gadget2 for the particles upto 1024^3.I didn't get any kind of
problem in it.Initial conditions are generated using P-GenIC for 1024^3.
Now I am trying to go for 1500^3 particles and P-GenIC is not working
now.P-GenIC is not generating any initial conditions. After that I fount out
the problem that an integer can hold 2^31-1 value.
and 1500^3 > 2^31

Now I tried to change integer to long.But still I am facing problems. Could
anyone please help me here. Its urgent.
Please give me right direction,So i can generate initial condition for
1500^3 particles. If anyone has code for so many particles please let me
know.
Thanks a ton in advance for your help.

--
Vaibhav