galaxy collision demo

From: Douglas/Lesli Summerstay <dsummerstay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:39:00 -0400

I am trying to run the galaxy collision sample and had a few questions:I
am trying to run it on a single processor. How long should I expect to
wait before seeing any output snapshot files? (I am using the default
parameter file.) I left it running for days without seeing any snapshot
files created. This seems odd because the first snapshot is supposed to be
created at time 0. Any idea why no snapshot files are being
created? Alternately, could anyone run this simulation and make the snapshot
files available to me?
Are the pictures of colliding galaxies on the Gadget site (
http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/gadget/collision/index.html ) from this
simulation?

Thanks for your help.

--