Re: Gsl libraries are not being found, out of ideas?

From: Diego M. Vadell <dvadell_at_linuxclusters.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:01:55 -0200

Hi,

   You can try:

* Including, before you launch Gadget, a line like:

ls -l /path/where/you/expect/gsl/lib/libgsl.*

to get more info. Also, you can ldd the library, to see if it somehow needs
other libraries.

* You can try recompiling it setting LD_RUN_PATH with the directory where
libgsl is found, omitting the need to put LD_LIBRARY_PATH

HTH
 -- Diego