Re: Need help to start the run

From: Eelco van Kampen <Eelco.v.Kampen_at_uibk.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:54:58 +0200

Addendum: Wolfgang Kapferer actually wrote the second
conversion I talked about, with only a little bit of help from me.

Jeeseon, if you get stuck, I happy to help out with the
converters, especially on the COSMICS side. Wolfgang has
already pointed you in the right direction on the GADGET-2
side. It is not hard, but the devil is in the details ...

Still hope this helps,
Eelco