Re: Compilation with PMGRID?

From: luca tornatore <tornatore_at_ts.astro.it>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:24:19 +0200

hi Fabrice,
neither me nor "grep" knows what "sincos" is. anyway, once i found a
(probably) similar problem. the linker didn't found "cos" (at least i
knew what "cos" was :-) ).
i changed the linker, and "cos" suddenly appeared.

hopefully such a stupid solution will work also for you,
cheers,
luca

n.b. to change the linker i used a different compiler, passing from gcc
to icc.

Fabrice DURIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile Gadget2 with the TreePM method, but when i make
> the executable Gadget2 (including: OPT += -DPMGRID=128) this error
> message appears:

Luca Tornatore
Department of Astronomy
Trieste, Italy