Welcome to Gadget's Discussion Forum

From: Volker Springel <volker_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 09:12:56 +0200

Hi,

With the public release of Gadget-2, I finally set-up a proper
mailing list for the code - something that was long overdue.

I hope that this list will serve as a useful forum for discussions
of numerical and scientific issues related to cosmological
simulations carried out with Gadget-2. Questions of all kind are
welcome, and can hopefully be answered by another subscriber of
the list. Ideally, people with similar interests and problems can
exchange solutions to all sorts of questions on this forum. A
web-based archive of the mailing list is also available, at
http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/gadget/gadget-list. Over time, this
archive may become a useful source of information about Gadget-2.

Greetings,
Volker Springel