Gadget4 Makefile (gadgetconfig.h)

From: Sipho Lukhozi <sslukhozi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 08:20:07 +0200

Dear Gadget4 users,

I am a student trying to follow the Gadget4 instructions to run Nbody/SPH
simulations. I have some experience with Gadget2, but Gadget4 appears to be
configured differently.
I have followed the instructions but I am still unsuccessful in producing a
Gadget4 executable. I suspect something is not right with my Makefile (but
I didn't edit it) or my Make,Systype (I only uncommented one computer name
- 'hydra'). Here is the error I am getting below (ubuntu terminal):

[image: image.png]

It looks like it is failing to build 'gadgetconfig.h' or not finding it.
Please help.

Thanks,
Sipho

image_png