Re: FoF catalogue IDs

From: Weiguang Cui <cuiweiguang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:17:06 +0000

Dear Volker,

Thank you for this reply. Now I understand. What about the outputs which
only have the most bound particles instead of a full snapshot? Are the IDs
from the "prevmostboundonly_" can be directly used as the IDs in the group
catalog?
I suppose so as they are "saved in group order", but just want to get
confirmation from you.

Best,
Weiguang

https://weiguangcui.github.io/