Re: someone please suggest regarding conversion of the snapshot binary files to .txt format

From: Apashanka Das <a.das.cosmo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:35:22 +0530

Sir as a newcomer to C programming language I find it very difficult to
understand what modifications needs to be done ....sir for your kind
assistance will you please suggest these modifications of write_file
function in io.c file ,I have only halo particles (e.g type 2) and want 6
columns which contains x,y,z and vx,vy,vz respectively in .txt format...as
I need it for immediate nature....
Thanks,
Apashanka