External pressure in Gadget2

From: Jesus M Salas <jesusms_at_astro.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 16:39:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I've read that by applying an external pressure term to the equations of SPH (P' = P - P_ext) helps avoid the problem with vacuum boundaries. From Clark et al. 2011, "The pair-wise nature of the force summation over
the SPH neighbors ensures that P_ext cancels for particles that are surrounded by other particles. At the edge, where the term does not disappear, it mimics the pressure contribution from a surrounding medium."
Has anyone tried to do this, and if so, could you point me to where add the P_ext term in the Gadget2 code?

Thank you very much

-Jesus