Re: TimeBetSnapshot in galaxy.param has no effect ?

From: Nicholas Yue <yue.nicholas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:13:12 +1100

Here is my galaxy.param file and it has those values already set they way
you suggested

% Relevant files

InitCondFile ICs/galaxy_littleendian.dat
OutputDir galaxy/

EnergyFile energy.txt
InfoFile info.txt
TimingsFile timings.txt
CpuFile cpu.txt

RestartFile restart
SnapshotFileBase snapshot

OutputListFilename parameterfiles/output_list.txt

% CPU time -limit

TimeLimitCPU 36000 % = 10 hours
ResubmitOn 0
ResubmitCommand my-scriptfile

% Code options

ICFormat 1
SnapFormat 1
ComovingIntegrationOn 0

TypeOfTimestepCriterion 0
OutputListOn 0
PeriodicBoundariesOn 1

% Caracteristics of run

TimeBegin 0.0 % Begin of the simulation
TimeMax 3.0 % End of the simulation

Omega0 0
OmegaLambda 0
OmegaBaryon 0
HubbleParam 1.0
BoxSize 0

% Output frequency

TimeBetSnapshot 0.00000005
TimeOfFirstSnapshot 0

CpuTimeBetRestartFile 36000.0 ; here in seconds
TimeBetStatistics 0.05

NumFilesPerSnapshot 1
NumFilesWrittenInParallel 1

% Accuracy of time integration

ErrTolIntAccuracy 0.025

CourantFac 0.15

MaxSizeTimestep 0.01
MinSizeTimestep 0.0

% Tree algorithm, force accuracy, domain update frequency

ErrTolTheta 0.5
TypeOfOpeningCriterion 1
ErrTolForceAcc 0.005

TreeDomainUpdateFrequency 0.1

% Further parameters of SPH

DesNumNgb 50
MaxNumNgbDeviation 2
ArtBulkViscConst 0.8
InitGasTemp 0 % always ignored if set to 0
MinGasTemp 0

% Memory allocation

PartAllocFactor 1.5
TreeAllocFactor 0.8
BufferSize 25 % in MByte

% System of units

UnitLength_in_cm 3.085678e21 ; 1.0 kpc
UnitMass_in_g 1.989e43 ; 1.0e10 solar masses
UnitVelocity_in_cm_per_s 1e5 ; 1 km/sec
GravityConstantInternal 0

% Softening lengths

MinGasHsmlFractional 0.25