TimeBetSnapshot in galaxy.param has no effect ?

From: Nicholas Yue <yue.nicholas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:53:37 +1100

Hi,

   I am trying to get Gadget2 to generate more snapshot (HDF5) files so
that I can have a better visualization

     I tried making the TimeBetSnapshot to very small values

TimeBegin 0.0 % Begin of the simulation
TimeMax 3.0 % End of the simulation
SnapFormat 3
TimeBetSnapshot 0.000000000001

     but when I ran it

     mpirun -np 8 ./Gadget2 parameterfiles/galaxy.param

     I see that all my 8 CPUs are occupied but no snapshots were produce
after 15 minutes

     Is there another parameter which I need to modify ?

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5