problem on running isothermal collapse test

From: Ballav Dahal <me_ballav_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 02:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all! I'm new to Gadget and new to the list, so please excuse me if I ask simple and silly questions. I'm trying to work with Gadget and running the Isothermal collapse test given in the test problems for my master degree thesis project.But I am confuse about few things.Currently i am in confusion in changing parameters of cloud radius R, its mass M, density ROW, and temperature T. in Gadget-2 parameters file. Is it possible to change the parameters mentioned above in the Gadget-2 parameter files (/gassphere.param)? I am also in confusion regarding the parameters value given in the "gassphere.param" %System of units% InitGasTemp            0 UnitLength_in_cm         5.0e16    UnitMass_in_g            1.98992e33 UnitVelocity_in_cm_per_s 46385.190 GravityConstantInternal  0 As i have mailed to a lot of users but i haven't got any response so i am expecting for help. Thanks! Ballav mani Dahal Msc Physics student Kathmandu Nepal