Re: How to pass from the equations to the code and to the highly optimized code

From: Enders <florian.enders_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 14:29:47 +0200

You could try to add debug statements to the files that print informations
to another file. In the "read_ic.c" and "init.c" files for example you
could
print out the value of the positions and velocities and then search the
other files for what happens to those to variables. How are they processed
by the rest of the code etc..