Re: References on ICs implementation

From: Cameron McBride <cameron.mcbride_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:56:26 -0400

For cosmological simulations, you need to have an understanding of
perturbation theory (this is very different than setting up ICs that
follow some density profile, e.g. Plummer).

Another reference for cosmological ICs:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2005ApJ...634..728S

And the canonical (and excellent) review article discussing PT, and
many related topics to tie it together:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2002PhR...367....1B

Cameron