Re: Can restart files be turned off

From: Markus Wadepuhl <wadepuhl_at_MPA-Garching.MPG.DE>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:13:27 +0200

Hi Tim,
well, if you disable line 69, you disabled the possibility to restart
the code from restart files.
The files are actually written by the calls to "restart" (with parameter
0). But sorry, my fault: Itīs run.c not begrun.c..
So just uncommtet the two lines beginning with
restart(0);
in run.c and everything is fine.

Cheers,
Markus